Saturday, May 31, 2014

Randomly accessing great memories. Stop. Play. Rewind.



You know how sometimes, a really good memory pops back up.. triggered by a moment.

Strangely.. It has been happening a lot of late. For the past week or so. And everyone that has popped to mind has either gotten in touch, dropped me or message, or I've bumped into.

Perhaps, because my birthday is coming soon - that I'm having all these flashbacks.

If this weekend so far has been any indication of how this birthday month is going to turn out... I'm in for a fun ride.

It has been pretty amazing. Maybe the best I've had in a long time.

=D

I leave you with one of my favourite albums of all time. I was addicted to this I think.. when I was introduced to it May/June 2004 by one of the coolest people I've met in this world.

Seriously.

ONE MORE TIME.....

 "Something About Us"

It might not be the right time
I might not be the right one
But there's something about us I want to say
Cause there's something between us anyway

I might not be the right one
It might not be the right time
But there's something about us I've got to do
Some kind of secret I will share with you

I need you more than anything in my life
I want you more than anything in my life
I'll miss you more than anyone in my life
I love you more than anyone in my life



(This was actually a full album that was done to a movie by Daft Punk in 2003. Pretty trippy. But really cool.)



*curtsy*
xx
sara

No comments:

Post a Comment