Monday, April 28, 2014

To... Digits

Ok..

First of all...

I want to wish a very special friend a very happy belated birthday. This friend is... Hmm. Ok la. I don't know how to describe it. I know he wouldn't call me a best friend. And I wouldn't dare call him that either.

But... He makes me laugh.
He's.. probably been weirded out when I've cried. hahahahaha...
And there are things about me that he probably knows better than anyone else, because he really is a good sounding board.
And.. even if I was boring... he's never made it sound like he was bored.
Honestly .. He's probably one of the most awesome men I've had the pleasure of knowing in my life.


I have nothing.. but respect for him.

Because, of all the men I've known in this lifetime.. He comes closest.. to the godfather I had, who I idolised. And I still.. miss him. Very much.

I feel bad.. that I can't cheer this friend of mine up. Because it feels like there is the weight of the world on his shoulders.

That I can only be a cheerleader.. by the sidelines..






*wink*
But who am I kidding. I am probably more likely... one of these clowns..







I thought I'd add...


In again, for good measure. Cos.. well.

I'm not saying this has happened to me before. I'm not saying this has not happened to me before either.

But.. either way, Digits - this one is for you.

To all the awesome Urban Dictionary meanings of your name.

=D

#egoboost






You're really.. a very special person.

*curtsy*
xx
sara

No comments:

Post a Comment