Thursday, April 24, 2014

The most important thing anyone should have before you let them in



Honesty.

Integrity.

Actions speak louder than words.

If you make a deal and break it.....

There is no more trust.

And without trust. There is nothing.

I'm the kind of person who if I say, I'll try my best to make it. I will really try my best. If I say, I will be there. I might be super, duper late if other things hold me up. But I WILL get my ass there. Even if it kills me. And no matter what happens along the way.

And if I say, it's a deal.

It is a deal.

I'll keep to my end of the promise.

Apparently though, these days finding people who are good for their word, is pretty rare.

Disappointing. But true.

Either way. We live and learn.

And new No 1 rule: Make sure a person is good for their word.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. But what does it say when someone fools me more than that? Says it's time to ship out.

Flakiness. Fickleness. Indecision. = Intolerable.

But someone who makes you a deal, and promptly "forgets" it because it's convenient for them? That's pretty unforgivable.

There's a lesson in everything, eh?

Better I know about a person's character or lack thereof, earlier, rather than later.



*curtsy*
xx
sara


No comments:

Post a Comment