Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Sorry I've been gone so long...

Hello my dears... And sorry I've been gone for so long.

It's been an exceptionally trying few months at the end of last year as well as the first month of this year.

I talked about being cyber-stalked and hacked. Which honestly, was draining enough as is. (Police aren't super helpful.) And I think now I kind of know where my mistakes were. So I will share them in time so that you can prevent that from happening to you.

And then of course.. there was being hospitalised just before Christmas. Word of advice: We always think bad stuff -in general- happens to other people. Not to us. We all know of a friend who had a cancer scare. Or a brush with cancer. Or had a relative die from cancer. Or even someone who has had cancer. Yet... none of us actually really think.. "This could happen to me."

Well. Ladies. One word : Mammogram.

That's all I'm going to say for now.

I also had a much needed break in Bali. Had an awesome time yet again. Bali is such a beautiful place, and the more I go there, the more I think I definitely could live there. For at least 2 to 3 months a year. I've always wanted to move around and have several bases. So that I can go off the grid at times. And then back into "civilisation" when I need.

Part of the reason I guess is because.. well... I am quite the geek. While I do love meeting up with friends and spending time with them. Meeting new people etc. I do also sometimes like hiding away in my batcave. Getting my computer tan on and having cyber-relationships. Which, apparently are usually the most successful human relationships I tend to have. And for some reason, sadly never really translate in real life. Le sigh.

That aside, while I loved my trip to Bali, the short rendevous was followed by hospital yet again. Won't elaborate for now, but I am certain of this : I love nature. But Nature doesn't love me.

I think I have now developed a fear for drips though. I've never been afraid of needles before. But... with all the veins collapsing. And bursting and spraying blood. And everything else. Hard to not get a little scared. The most delicate thing about me are my veins. The rest of me is a bit of a clumsy, un-coordinated oaf-like hot mess.

Anyhoos, I am going to try religiously updating as much as possible. Even if they are short posts.

But meanwhile.. Have FINALLY figured out how to put instagram and twitter on my blog so if you wanted to perve at my life, it's all right there. Well. Not all. But.. I mean really. What more can you ask for.

Meanwhile, stay safe everyone.

May the year of the Horse be an awesome one for you. I don't know why... but I have a good feeling about this year. =)



 *curtsy*
xx sara
Otherwise known as the #mylittleponyrainbowunicorn

heh

No comments:

Post a Comment