Monday, February 24, 2014

I promise to post more I promise to post more I promise to post more

I promise to post more!

I know I know. When I was in moblogs, everything was convenient though. It was basically everything in one. I put an mms out. Or an sms out. There. My blog would be updated. And then of course there were the legendary long writeups too.

Thing is, after working where I have been for the years I have already... besides having long hours, you basically get "all written out".

When you actually have to write for a living. The process becomes a lot less enjoyable. I have found it hard to find my voice again because of all the different styles of writing required by "the house".

But, I hereby promise *sara raises right hand* To post more. A lot more.

And on everything I can possibly post on.

But.. with me on twitter, and on facebook and everything else. Seriously... WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO STOMACH MORE OF ME?

Heck.. I get sick of me sometimes.

Well. A lot of the time really.

How does.. a short post at least... maybe once every two days sound?

And then.. if I lapse at this.. somebahdy tweet me and get my ass moving?!

Have been thinking of posting a lot of things. But as is, I am already behind time with work laaaaa....

So I'll try my bestest.

Till the next time my dear ladies and gentlemen,

*curtsy*

xx
sara

1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    I want to nominate you for the "liebster award" it is a prize for all those who have less than 100 followers on blogger

    to know what the liebster award means, I just need you to clic on my name and there you will find all the answers


    Thanks for your time and keep plushing what you love, because sooner or later more people will find you and appreciate your effort

    Cheers from Canary Island

    ReplyDelete