Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Ok. first post was an exercise we had to do on a course. So nothing at all about what I really write... and mean....

BUT....

I figured this might be a good place to put up what I write for the HER BLOG series as well. Since most of the times I am pretty long winded and the poor editors land up having to cut my stuff. Obviously.. I can't put up stuff that is too current. But since its a new year.. I'm guessing it shouldn't be any harm to put up stuff from last year right?


Gets me back into the swing of actual blogging maybe.

(though I am so out of touch)

People who used to read me, would remember me from www.moblog.com.sg/hostsara

Unfortunately, the site as well as 4 years of my written life, went defunct in one day when Singtel decided not to support it anymore.

It was too ahead of its time.

Pity.

No comments:

Post a Comment